This information is provided with reference to the our site.
What are cookies and what are they for?
A cookie is a small text file that a website, visited by the user, sends to the user terminal (computer, mobile device such as smartphone or tablet) where it is saved and is then sent back to the same site during a subsequent visit. Cookies are divided into different categories according to:
Methods used for expressing consent to profiling cookies
When visiting a website for the first time, the user may accept all cookies through any of the following actions:
• closing the banner by clicking on X or “OK” in the banner itself or
• accessing another area of the site or clicking on any element of the page (image or link) outside the banner
• scrolling the page
During the first visit on the website, if the user does not perform any of the actions described in the banner but, from the banner, accesses the extended information, the user can:
• deny consent to cookie installation by clicking on the appropriate link in the following tables at the bottom of the description of each cookie (called "Opt-Out")
In any case, through the browser settings, the user is able to
• manage preferences relating to cookies directly within the browser, preventing the installation of cookies
• delete already installed cookies from the browser, including those containing the user's consent to their installation by the sites. Users can find information on how to manage cookies on their own browser at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Windows Explorer
- regarding the subject installing them on the user's terminal, depending on whether this is the same operator of the site visited by the user (so-called “first-party cookies") or of a different site, which installs cookies through the first site (so-called “third-party cookies”)
- regarding the purpose of each cookie: some cookies allow the website that installed them to remember, for example, the preferences expressed by the user while browsing, making a purchase or performing authentications to access restricted areas (so-called “technical cookies”)
Other cookies allow the site that installed them to monitor the user’s browsing activities also for the purpose of sending adverts and / or offer services in line with the preferences expressed by the user while browsing the web (so called “profiling cookies”). Only profiling cookies require the user's prior consent for their use..
The Sites are used to install first and third party technical cookies and profiling cookies and/or other first and third party markers, as better described in the following tables.
Technical cookies not requiring prior User consent
Technical cookies are used to enable Sites to function and/or provide Users with a feature or service expressly requested by them.
These cookies guarantee regular browsing and the use of Sites, allowing also to save Users’ expressed preferences and optimise their browsing activities. Websites use both first and third parties technical cookies.
Technical cookies used by Sites can be divided into the following subcategories:
• “user input" cookie: session cookie used to keep track of data provided by the user when completing relevant online forms (for example, forms used during a purchase procedure to enter the shipping or billing address) or, as in the case of a shopping cart, to remember articles selected and placed in the cart by the user when clicking on the relevant button
• authentication cookies: these cookies are used to identify users after logging in and allow them to authenticate themselves and gain access to the content and/or features requiring such log-in (e.g.: purchase, access to the Personal Area)
• other functionality cookies: these cookies are used to activate specific Websites features and to store choices made by the User when viewing pages on the Websites.
• “cookie consent”: these cookies document the user’s consent to the installation of profiling cookies by performing one of the actions described in the banner/short information, they recognise the User when logging on to the site for the second time to avoid requesting the user's consent to the installation of cookies again and they have a duration of 12 months.
Other types of Cookies or third party tools that could utilise them
Some of the services listed below may not require the User's consent or may be managed directly by the data controller - as described - without the help of third parties.
If among the instruments indicated below there are services managed by third parties, they could - in addition to what specified and also without the knowledge of the Owner - perform tracking activities of the User. For detailed information, please refer to the privacy policies of the listed services.
The services listed in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and help to keep track of the User's behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses collected Personal Data for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this space online, compiling reports and sharing it with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualise and personalise ads of its advertising network.
Collected Personal Data: Data usage & Cookies
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data is any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
These are personal data collected automatically through the Sites, including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User connecting to the Sites, addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation, time of the request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in response, numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc..) country of origin, characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and details of the itinerary followed within the Sites, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
The natural person browsing through the Sites
The user whom the Personal Data refers to
G.M. Piccoli S.p.A. Alzano Lombardo 24022, (BG) - ITALY
E-Mail: email@example.com – Certified e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org